December 04, 2008

Eek-A-Mouse - Mouseketeer (Greensleeves, 1984)...


It is not only Eek-A-Mouse's 6 feet 6 inches height that make him one of Jamaica's most individual talents. He has created a style all his own, and gone on to become something of an international phenomenon quite apart from the rest of the world of reggae. Hylton's unusual name was originally that of a racehorse upon which he frequently lost money; when the horse finally won a race, he had, of course, refused to back it... (read on)

(Instead The Roots Radics backed Mr Mouse on this one)

HERE

3 comments:

  1. I remember when first seeing him on late night television doing led zeppelin in the early 90's.

    comment by: Mr.Meathead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southeast and thomas sabo blog main Asian countries have twisted rubies for centuries, but links of london blog as to where, and how to find more buy Pandora blog is spare, and production has figured out how and mining companies,” cheap thomas sabo blog says, to look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested in how to do the best investment, in my business or another kind of things. I looking for information I found a webside very useful and interesting called costa rica investment opportunities , I think it´s a very wonderful site. This remember me when I bought a mouse the first time. It was a lot of time. Now is a common device like others.

    ReplyDelete